1. Who are your surgeons and where are they from?
Our surgeons are Drs., Maurizio and Roberto Viel. Both doctors completed their medical school in Milan and later specialised in the field of Aesthetics in London. They have a clinic on London’s Harley Street and on Dubai’s Healthcare City.
2. How many years of experience do they have in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery?
They have more than 25 years of experience in aesthetic plastic surgery both in London and Dubai.
3. Do they have different specialities?
No. They both specialise in similar plastic surgery treatments for both women and men.
4. What are your clinic’s timings in London?
The London practice is located on 15 Harley Street and is open from 9 am – 6:00 pm.
5. If I need a late afternoon appointment or a weekend appointment, can you accommodate me?
Dr Roberto Viel sees patients for non invasive and invasive treatments in London once per month (ten days). Our London practice is open from 9am until 6pm and closed over weekends.
6. Where is your practice located in London?
We are located on 15 Harley Street. We are close to both Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations.
7. How long does the botox and filler treatments take? Is there any downtime?
It takes about 20 to 30 minutes to perform botox or filler treatments. For botox, there is no downtime as the tiny injection marks will fade after 20 minutes. For fillers, there may be some swelling on the lips for a day, but most of our patients return to work the same day. For more information please contact our team.
8. It is my first time having a botox treatment and my tolerance to pain is very low, how do you handle my situation?
An anaesthetic cream can be applied to numb the area 20 minutes prior to treatment.
9. Where do your surgeries take place?
Most of the surgeries are performed at our London practice that has its own surgical facilities. The surgery is carried out under intravenous sedation by a qualified anaesthetist.
10. Do we need to stay in the hospital after the surgery to recover?
In most cases, our surgeries are performed under intravenous sedation, which does not require an overnight stay. However, in certain cases, the surgeon may require the patient for an overnight stay in a hospital if general anaesthesia is required.